We are looking for a product designer to join our product design team in Düsseldorf, Germany. You will help us design and realise innovative products for all SPRO brands.
Product Designer (m/f/d)
As Product Designer you will work in a team of industrial designers together with the product manager to realise product ideas into commercial products for the European fishing tackle market. The job is a full-time position in-house, our office is located in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Market research and sales analysis.
- Designing innovative and creative product solutions.
- Realising designs into easy to understand and well-informed product requests.
- Consulting with our manufacturing partners and managing the production process.
- Travelling worldwide to audit and consult with our manufacturing partners.
- Costing and price calculations.
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales and Product Development Team
- Assisting in sales shows during the month of September.
- A product design or related bachelor degree
- Good proficiency in German language, spoken.
- Good proficiency in English language, written and spoken.
- Able to manage and prioritize a wide array of projects simultaneously
- You’re flexible in working both autonomously and more closely as a team
- You have a keen sense for innovations and trends
- Knowledge and passion for angling is a bonus but not essential.
Software Skill Requirements:
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Good proficiency in Solidworks
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Be part of an international team of ambitious and creative people
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.