SPRO Deutschland GmbH is searching for a talented Digital Media Designer to help our marketing team achieve their goals.
Digital Designer (m/f/d)
You will be part of a young and talented team creating interactive online and offline content for exciting new projects within the recreational fishing and outdoor markets. You’ll be responsible for producing content that matches the company’s brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media, graphic design, website content and promotional artwork.
- Create strong brand and marketing assets to drive brand awareness and acquisition for all online and offline marketing channels, including social media, display advertising, eCommerce, web design and print artwork.
- Design, develop and maintain the brand websites homepages, landing pages and product pages.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams, such as product and sales, to deliver coordinated campaigns.
- Contribute to creativity and innovation and push our visual brands further while delivering against business objectives.
- Assisting in sales shows during the month of September.
- Experience in a professional graphic or digital design role.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Able to manage and prioritize a wide range of projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Knowledge of direct and online marketing techniques.
- Creative eye for design, photography and typography.
- Strong knowledge of current digital design best practices and web design techniques.
- Good proficiency in German language, written and spoken.
- Good proficiency in English language, spoken.
Software Skill Requirements:
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Good proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience working with CMS systems (WordPress / Shopify).
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- Experience using Adobe XD.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Be part of an international team of ambitious and creative people
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to email@example.com.