SPRO Deutschland GmbH is part of the Gamakatsu Group, which has over 1000 employees across the globe. Founded in Osaka, Japan, Gamakatsu is one of the leading manufacturers of premium fishing hooks.
At SPRO Deutschland, we conceptualise, design, manufacture and sell an expansive range of fishing products for consumers throughout Europe. We offer a diverse range of products such as rods, reels, luggage, clothing, terminal tackle and much more. For more information, you can visit sprodeutschland.de.
About the role
Are you a creative social storyteller who thrives on building creative visual content? SPRO is searching for a Social Media Specialist to help promote the SPRO brands through all forms of digital media, including video, audio, photo, social, and web platforms.
What you will do:
- Create and/or plan content for daily social media posts to all platforms that engage and grow our audiences, building meaningful connections with users.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to ensure content is on-brand yet creative, informative, and appealing to users.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create a social buzz around new product launches.
- Provide support to customer service questions and discussions on various social media platforms.
- Assist with monthly reporting across all social platforms.
- Organize, travel, and participate in B2B and B2C trade shows.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Create, write and edit compelling storytelling content for internal channels, special projects, websites and other efforts.
- Attend photo shoots to assist in the content creation process.
Who You Are:
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Passionate fisherman with in-depth fishing knowledge.
- Experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Experience using design programs such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Lightroom.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Experience with social media management, scheduling, and monitoring platforms.
- Fluent in German, with strong writing, grammar, and editorial skills.
- Experience creating content for campaigns on major social and digital platforms, including Facebook, TikTok, Google, Instagram and LinkedIn and ability to translate analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects from conception through to release.
- Be self-motivated, adaptable, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another relevant field (Nice to have).
Thank you for your interest in a career working at SPRO. If you are interested in applying you can send your application to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.