SPRO Freestyle Warranty Policy
At Freestyle, we value our relationship with our customers and take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Products purchased through our SPRO Freestyle Online Shop (sprofreestyle.com) are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for two years.
If a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will either repair the product, replace the product or credit the product at our discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, normal wear and tear or the natural breakdown of colours and materials over extended time and use.
– The warranty shall apply to products which were sold, within the SPRO Freestyle Online Shop (sprofreestyle.com) to the customer within the European Economic Union.
– In the event of a warranty claim, please report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the email, please include the following information.
- Your full address and customer number.
- The article code/name in question.
- Describe the product defect as precisely as possible, including when and how you discovered it.
- Please include 2 or 3 clear images of the defective product.
We will then review your warranty claim as soon as possible. If we consider the warranty claim as given, we will confirm this in writing by email. Once you receive a confirmation email, please return the defective or damaged product in as fresh a condition as possible to:
Prowerb Werbe- u. Versandservice GmbH
c/o Spro Retoure
Huissener Straße 7-9
47533 Kleve Deutschland
This warranty gives specific legal rights; it does not affect any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer and which may vary from country to country.